Always refer to the specific instructions provided with your swimming pool skimmer for more detailed information.
The below process is a general overview of above ground skimmer installation and may not apply to all skimmers. Refer to your make/model's instruction manual for more details.
- The pool should be 1/2 to 3/4 full of water before installing the skimmer.
- Use a small screwdriver or one of the skimmer screws to poke through one of the screw holes near the top of the pool wall.
- Put a screw through the faceplate and from the inside of the pool push it through the screw hole.
- Hold the skimmer box on the outside of the pool and with a larger screwdriver attach the screw to the skimmer box. Repeat this step until all screws are in.
- Cut out the opening inside the faceplate.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or choose the category below to see our most frequently asked questions for that topic: