- The pool should be 1/2 to 3/4 full of water before installing the skimmer.
- Use a small screwdriver or one of the skimmer screws to poke through one of the screw holes near the top of the pool wall.
- Put a screw through the faceplate and from the inside of the pool push it through the screw hole.
- Hold the skimmer box on the outside of the pool and with a larger screwdriver attach the screw to the skimmer box.
- Repeat the step until all screws are in.
- Cut out the opening in the liner inside the faceplate.
Do not cut any openings or holes in the liner if you are not satisfied with how the liner fits.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? You can always contact us at email@example.com or choose the category below to see our most frequently asked questions for that topic: