Like all Doughboy pools, the Desert Spring is built in the U.S.A and designed to last. As one of Doughboy's premium pools, the Desert Spring features beautifully crafted 8" curved resin top rails, 7" resin vertical supports and injection-molded top connectors. Available in a variety of sizes with either a 52" or 54" side wall, the Desert Spring is sure to be available in whatever size you need for your backyard!
12', 16', 18', 21', 24', 28'
12' x 20', 12' x 24', 12' x 28', 16' x 24',16' x 28', 16' x 32', 18' x 34', 18' x 38', 21' x 41'
Beautiful, Elegant, and Ultra Durable!
- Beautifully crafted resin top rails - The 8" curved, extruded top-rail system with injection-molded top connectors gives a smooth finish to this captivatingly-beautiful pool.
- Elegantly designed vertical supports - Large and beautiful 7" extruded resin vertical supports eliminate top rail rocking and assure maximum strength.
Liner Exclusives - Doughboy is the only above-ground pool manufacturer that produces virgin-vinyl liner material made to original Doughboy specifications. Liners are available in a variety of patterns.
- Exclusive "True" Expandable Liners increase pool depth up to 7 feet with an optional Special-Purpose Deep Swimming Area for underwater swimming only.
- Exclusive Therma- Seal™ Technology. This fusion method provides superior sealing for maximum quality and durability that is unmatched in the industry. We are so confident with this process that we cover the seams of our liners 100% for a lifetime.
Pool Frames - Doughboy pool frames are designed to last. The Doughboy frame steel leads the industry in terms of protective layers, coatings, and treatments to provide unmatched protection against abrasion and corrosion.
- Com-Pac™ II Oval Support System. Superior Engineering to maximize your pool. No other manufacturer can provide you with the space-saving features of the Com-Pac™ II.
- Zinc Clad™ 11000. Hot Dipped Galvanizing and numerous protective coatings for protection and corrosion resistance.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? You can always contact us at email@example.com or choose the category below to see our most frequently asked questions for that topic: