All returns must be submitted for approval within 60 days of purchase.
If the item being returned is valued over $100, you are required to submit photos in order to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, which will be specific to your order and item to be returned. Photos of the item(s) that you wish to return are mandatory.
Your photos must show that each item /package is in its original condition, unused, and not attempted to install. These photos are required by the manufacturers. An RMA# is required to receive credit for a large/high dollar return item.
IMPORTANT: Only items listed as approved for return can be sent under the RMA # provided. Any additional items sent with the return will not be credited but may cost you additional shipping charges. Only send approved items with the RMA#.
Custom items are not eligible for returns.
Items valued under $100 do not usually require an RMA # and therefore can follow the below General Return Requirements.
Listed below are the general requirements for all returns.
General Return Requirements & Information
- All return requests must be submitted in writing via either support ticket or emailed to email@example.com within 60 days of delivery. We will send you the return address in response.
- Items must be in their original packaging, condition, and include ALL owners’ manuals and warranty cards to be eligible for return.
- Merchandise cannot have been installed or attempted to have been installed.
- The name that was on the order must be on the return label.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Pool kit actual shipping costs are non-refundable after items ship.
- Order processing and handling fee is non-refundable once an order is processed.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping and handling on all returned items
- Once a return is shipped back, customers must provide the carrier and tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive credit.
After the first 60 days:
If after 60 days from delivery you experience any problems with your items, please contact us and we will assist you in working with the manufacturer to resolve any issues that we can!
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? You can always contact us at email@example.com or choose the category below to see our most frequently asked questions for that topic: