Orders can only be canceled through your personal Order Status Page. See the details below for how-to steps and stipulations.
Orders can only be canceled through your personal Order Status Page.
- To get to your order status page, click here or locate your order confirmation email. This email will have been sent to the email address you used when placing your order. If you do not see it, please check your spam/junk folder. Within your order confirmation email is a link that reads "View Order Status". Clicking that link will take you to your personal Order Status Page.
- Once on your personal Order Status Page, near the top of the page is a section "To Request a Cancellation or Modification:" followed by a link saying "Click here" and your order number. You must click that link to continue. Your order has not been canceled yet.
- On the next page will be a short form. To cancel your order please only click the box to check "Request Order to be Canceled", no comments needed. The comment section is for those wishing to modify their orders. Checking the box to modify your order will not submit a cancellation request.
- Once the form is appropriately checked, YOU MUST CLICK THE "SAVE" BUTTON to submit your cancellation request.
If there is no link under the section "Order Cancellation or Modification", then your order may not be modified or canceled. NOTE: Due to COVID-19 operational impact, in order to better serve our customers and communities, we are still accepting cancellation requests even if the cancellation link is not showing in this area AS LONG AS your order has not yet shipped. If the link is gone then please email email@example.com with the Subject line "CANCEL" followed by your order number. The order is not considered canceled unless you receive a cancellation confirmation email from the Royal Swimming Pools Inc customer support department.
The order cancellation terms and conditions are as follows:
- There is a 5% order cancellation fee if the order has been processed but has not been prepared to ship
- Custom-made items can only be canceled prior to the commencement of the item production
- Once an order has been prepared to ship it cannot be canceled and will be subject to the return policy
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or choose the category below to see our most frequently asked questions for that topic: