Change your sauna's heater in 5 easy steps!
- Remove the screws around the wooden frame that goes over the heaters.
- Pull out the wood frame and the heater will be attached to it.
- Unplug the heaters connector.
- If the heater is only being inspected re-plug the connector to see if the heater now works.
- If the heater is being replaced pull out the heater from the wood frame by sliding it out of the bottom.
4. Slide the replacement heater into the wood frame and plug the two connectors.
5. Place the wood frame and its heater back into place and fasten using the screws that were removed in step 1.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or choose the category below to see our most frequently asked questions for that topic: