Change your thermostat in 5 easy steps!
- To access the color light you will need to remove the roof panel access. It is a thin piece of wood that covers the top part of the roof panel. Remove the outer screws that secure it in place, once removed, the roofs electrical components will be exposed. The thermostat is the blue wire that is located near the center of the roof panel and goes down into the sauna.
- The thermostat is attached to a small zip tie. Carefully cut the zip tie to free the thermostat wire.
- Remove the thermostat wire and follow the wire to the black plug it connects to.
- Unplug the thermostat and plug in the replacement thermostat wire.
- Once the roof access panel is back in place the process is complete.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or choose the category below to see our most frequently asked questions for that topic: