What is an Infrared Sauna?
Infrared Saunas use both heat and light waves to achieve maximum health benefits through sweat and releasing toxins from the body.
How long does it take to start receiving the benefits of an Infrared Sauna?
30 minutes is the average recommended timeframe to spend in a sauna to receive the full benefits, however when you are no longer comfortably relaxing, you should end your session for the day. Listen to your body.
What are the health benefits of Infrared Saunas?
- Reduces blood pressure
- Increases circulation and oxygen
- Improved sleep through relaxing muscles
- Assists in lessening chronic pain, decreasing joint/muscle pain, and aiding in athletic recovery
- Flushes out impurities through sweat which can lead to better, softer skin
- The combination of sweating, increased circulation, and oxygen aids in weight loss
What should I know before using an Infrared Sauna?
- Drink water before and after your sauna session to keep your body healthy with increased sweating.
- Do not overstay your welcome. Start with 5-10 minutes in the sauna, if you get too warm for comfort or get dizzy then it is time to get out. Work up to your desired length of time.
- Rinse all the toxins away afterward, you don't want them clogging your newly purified skin!
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? You can always contact us at email@example.com or choose the category below to see our most frequently asked questions for that topic: