Cover Selection, Woven vs Mesh, Measurement Forms, and Installation Instructions
Inground Safety Covers use straps and springs that attach from the cover material to an anchor in which is most commonly recessed into a concrete deck. These covers are durable, safe, and aesthetically pleasing. Safety covers usually offer different thicknesses as well as the choice of a mesh or solid material.
Traditional safety covers are either woven mesh or solid vinyl which are secured to your pool’s deck with straps to anchors around the entire perimeter of your pool in order to close your pool for the cooler season. Safety covers also prevent accidents as they provide extra protection for children, animals, and unintended guests.
Both types of safety cover material provide protection for your pool and guests however each has its own advantages:
- Lighter and Easier to Handle
- Rain and Snow Pass Through the Mesh into The Pool
- Leaves and Large Debris Are Collected on Top
- Less Expensive Than a Solid Safety Cover
- Blocks 100% Of Sunlight Preventing Algae Growth Which Can Stain Your Pool
- Easier Spring Clean Up as Dirty Water is Kept Out
- Prevents Fine Debris from Entering the Pool
- Stronger More Durable Material
Safety Cover Advantages
- Keeps the Pool Clean
- Blocks Out Sun
- Safety- Will Prevent Access to Pool
- Visually Appealing
- Low Maintenance
- Durable and Long Lifespan
Please note that custom safety covers can take 3-4 weeks to make.
Check out these useful links to learn more!
- Safety Covers Selection
- Customer Safety Cover Measurement Form
- Installation Instructions
- Installation Video
- How to AB Measure your Pool Video
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or choose the category below to see our most frequently asked questions for that topic: