We will let you decide that for yourself! Here is a breakdown of the benefits of each:
- Winter mesh covers keep out solid debris, while winter solid covers can prevent additional water and snowmelt from making its way into the pool.
- Block sunlight. This can help prevent evaporation throughout the winter months as well as decreasing algae growth.
- Are far easier to install than safety covers, which can ensure that you can prep your pool for winter more quickly.
- Cheaper than a safety cover.
- Help protect the pool against the same debris as a winter cover, but moreso in difficult weather conditions.
- A properly installed safety cover helps prevent children and pets from getting into the pool.
- Offer some legal protection. If a small child or neighborhood pet wanders into your pool, you may be liable. On the other hand, when you install a safety cover, you show your dedication to keeping your pool as safe as possible--which can help prevent you from facing legal repercussions.
- Are more visually appealing than winter covers, which are essentially big tarps that are clunky and loose when compared to safety covers.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? You can always contact us at email@example.com or choose the category below to see our most frequently asked questions for that topic: