- ALWAYS KEEP CHEMICALS OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN AND ANIMALS!
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling any chemicals.
- Never handle chemicals while smoking or near any flammable source
- Use the chemicals exactly as stated by the directions on each container, never mix pool chemicals together as that can be unsafe.
- Make sure when getting chemicals ready for usage that you are in a open, well ventilated area .
- Be very careful when handling swimming pool chemicals, the chemicals can burn your eyes and skin.
- Keep containers closed and stored in a cool, well ventilated area with the liquid and the dry chemicals separated.
- Never re-use empty swimming pool chemical containers, even if you wash the containers out. Dispose of empty containers properly.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or choose the category below to see our most frequently asked questions for that topic: